This is great post. How does this look like. this should work. there is no inline html..lets see
test post for twitter
launch date seo gorilla
Article SEO Gorilla
Yes, you read that right! After making waves with Nokia and HTC phones, wireless charging is going to be a major selling point for the Korean giant Samsung as well. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be releasing in March 2013 and this feature seems to be the hot
selling point. But then wireless charging was promised with the S3 as well, so you never know.
Samsung plans to sell a wireless cover for the phone and a wireless charging dock separately from the phone. Also since they are going to use the Qi wireless charging standard, users can buy the accessories from third party providers as well. But these are all speculations and to know you will have to ride out the wait.
But Samsung seems to want to go a step ahead. Ever heard of resonant magnetic coupling? Well, Samsung is trying to use that as an alternative method of wireless charging. This would mean that the phone could be charged from almost 2m away! Whoa! Way to take the market head on! But there may be some drawbacks, especially with the price factor. The phone will become unaffordable at the very least and for a Samsung brand. So that technology may be shelved till further research proves otherwise.
For more on The Samsung Galaxy S4 just read up the specs and price features online and decide for yourself!
The year 2013 was purported to the year of 4G enabled phones. And the new Samsung Galaxy S4, which is rumored to be out in 2103, will be one of the first 4G enabled smartphones on the year 2013. Even though there is no official date of launch for the Samsung Galaxy s4 announced by Samsung yet, there are strong rumors that it may be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress festival scheduled in Barcelona in the month of February.
Rozetked released one of the first videos of Samsung Galaxy S4, although the features and specifications of the same cannot be authenticated by the video. The video however, shows the new smartphone as a much thinner and sleeker smartphone in comparison to Samsung Galaxy S3. It is even rumored to be thinner than the latest iPhone 5.
- 4GConnectivity: It is expected of Samsung Galaxy 4S to come with 4G connectivity, chiefly because Samsung Galaxy S3 models are already 4G enabled. With the robust increase in the dependency on Internet for all spheres, it has almost become imperative to have a 4G enabled phone, which provides a download speed five times faster than 3G.
- OperatingSystem:Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to run on the latest Android, i.e., Android 5.0, which is more popularly known as Android Key Lime. In fact, Galaxy S4 is expected to be one of the first smartphones to run on Android Key Lime, which is yet to be released in the market.
- TouchScreenDisplay: Galaxy S4 is purported to come with a whopping 4.99 inch Super AMOLED touch screen with a fanciful 1920 x 1080 pixels. The giant touch screen phone is also speculated to come with an unbreakable touch screen. It is also rumored that the touch screen of Galaxy S4 would be made up of plastic substrate display mechanism.
- Camera: It has been speculated and rumored since long that the new Galaxy S4 would come with a 13 megapixel camera with a delighted resolution of 4208 x 3120 pixels. It is also rumored to be created by Samsung itself, while adding the 1080p HD video capability. The 13 megapixel camera would give a big reason for potential Samsung consumers to look forward to Samsung Galaxy S4, especially because both its predecessors were launched with 8 megapixel.
- Interface: The Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to be launched with Samsung’s own S-Pen interface, which was observed for the first time with the Samsung Galaxy Note. It would come incorporated with a Stylus and others applications which would facilitate a more Stylus-friendly interface. Moreover, the almost 5-inch touch screen of Samsung Galaxy S4 would do total justice to the use of Stylus.
- Power: Samsung Galaxy S4 is expected to be supported by a 2GHz quad-core Exynos 5450 processor coupled with an eight-core graphic processing unit (GPU). It is also expected to be launched with a 64 GB memory chip and an additional as well as a larger chip of 2 GB RAM.
All these features if are supposed to packed in a phone, it will surly be a treat for phone lovers.
There hasn’t been much time since the launch of Samsung Galaxy S3 and already one hears about the rumor launch of the new Samsung Galaxy S4. The launch rumors were first heard when the Korean Times (based in the home country of the electronic giant Samsung) issued a press release in this regard, quoting one of the Samsung officials.
However, while there is still much speculation as to the exact date of launch of S4, there is nothing stopping us from peeping into some of the highlights and features of this latest Samsung mobile product.
5-Inch Full HD Screen
Samsung Galaxy S4 will sport a fancy 4.99 inch full HD screen with an impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Samsung Galaxy S4 is even speculated to be one of the first phone with a flexible screen, as much as it would make it bendy or roll-able. As per one of the official spokespersons for Samsung, the S4 screen will be foldable, wearable and rollable. It will also allow for great strength through their use of a plastic substrate that is lighter, thinner and flexible than any conventional LCD technology. Such technology is anticipated to become extremely popular with the Samsung consumers world-wide.
As per speculations, S4 will be launched with capabilities that support wireless charging. It is also speculated to come with a wireless charging cover as well as a wireless charging dock. In fact, it is rumored that the wireless charging stand for S4 will be compatible with wireless charging docks manufactured by companies other than Samsung. However, this is only a speculation and we will have to wait till the actual launch to see. This comes as a doubtful rumor more so because even Samsung Galaxy S3 was predicted to come with a wireless charging stand and ultimately left the consumers disappointed on that front.
Some of the other not-so-major highlights rumoring around the launch of Samsung Galaxy S4 include – a 13 mega-pixel camera and quad-core Cortex-A15 processor. If the speculation of the quad-core Cortex-A15 processor is believed to be true, then the new S4 would turn out to be a complete threat to all its competitors. Further, the 13 mega-pixel camera in S4 could prove to be a great boost to the Samsung consumers. This is majorly because both Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3 have the same mega-pixels in camera, i.e., 8 mega-pixel. This is important to segregate S4 from its predecessors and give something extra to the potential users of Samsung Galaxy to look forward to.
Even though S4 is likely to retain the operating system as Android, it is likely that the LTE network would be upgraded to support not only 3G but also 4G mobile broadband.
Looking at the above speculated highlights, one can observe the clear intention behind making the Samsung Galaxy S4 not only an innovated mobile product but also an absolute threat to all Samsung competitors.